With the weather finally starting to warm up, what better time to stock up on delicious cold brew coffee? Cold brew coffee, for those that don't know, is in fact not regular coffee that's cooled. Instead, cold brew coffee is actually brewed with cold water, typically over a 24 hour period. The result is a tasty beverage that's smooth and balanced, with just the right amount of acidity.
While delicious just by itself, sometimes it's nice to add something extra to your cold brew to kick it up a notch. This recipe for what we're calling a Thai-Inspired Cold Brew is designed to do just that. With a few simple ingredients that are likely lying around your kitchen, you can produce a coffee shop style coffee beverage without the coffee shop price...right in your own home.
- -5 oz of your favorite cold brew coffee
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 2.0 oz of milk (your choice)
- 1/2 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- Pour 5 oz of cold brew coffee in a cup
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
- Stir ingredients
- Pour cold brew mixture over ice
- In a separate dish, combine 2 oz of milk with 1/2 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- Stir mixture thoroughly
- Combine milk with cold brew