Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever. The Ratio Six simulates a skilled barista pourer process with the press of a button, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
Weight: 8 lbs
Electric: Powerful 1400 watt/120 volt heating element
Capacity: Brews up to 40 oz (eight 5oz cups)
- Brews up to 40oz (eight 5oz cups)
- The Ratio Six coffee maker is built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a satin stainless steel or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce. The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 liters of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should yield about 40 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Designed in Portland, Oregon